I was elected by my troop to become a member of the OA. Where do I get a candidate registration form?

Normally, the form is distributed to candidates at their callout. If you were not given one at your callout, if you misplaced the form you were given, or if you were never called out, then please ask your chapter for one or email the Lodge Unit Elections adviser, Mr. Ron Misdfelt, or the Lodge Adviser, Mr.Erich Roetz .

Posted in: Membership Questions, Questions for Candidates and Candidates' Parents