- We want to hear from you. Do you have a question or comment about the website? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to volunteer for a committee position, please visit the leadership page or your chapter page and contact the appropriate chairman, officer, or adviser directly.
- Please note that policy prohibits us from publishing email addresses of youth who are under the age of 18. If you would like to contact a chairman or adviser whose email address is not listed on the website, please email the lodge adviser, Erich Roetz at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will pass along your request.
- If you would like to join Boy Scouts or have a general Scouting question, feel free to contact the Boy Scout Service Center at 757-49-SCOUT (497-2688).
- Scoutmasters/District Representatives using the contact portal for scheduling an election, call-out, or other OA participation should be sure to include necessary follow-up contact information as well as desired dates for the function. If you do not receive a response within a week of placing request, a phone call should be made to the local Chapter to ensure your message was received.