Registration and Event Payment is now Online!
All event registrations and dues payments will be made online. Fees and late fees are detailed below for each Blue Heron Lodge Event:
- 2017 Dues: $15. Late fee of $2 assessed after February 14th.
- Brotherhood Walk (can be selected at each Ordeal and at the Fall Fellowship): $20.
- Service and Ordeal #1 (March 17-19): $25 for members, $65 for candidates (includes dues). Late fee assessed after March 4th. Last Day to Register Online is March 12th.
- Service and Ordeal #2 (May 19-21): $25 for members, $65 for candidates (includes dues). Late fee assessed after May 6th. Last Day to Register Online is May 14th.
- Service and Ordeal #3 (August 25-27): $25 for members, $65 for candidates (includes dues). Late fee assessed after August 12th. Last Day to Register Online is August 20th.
- Fall Fellowship (October 20-22): $25. Late fee assessed after October 7th. Last Day to Register Online is October 15th.
- Holiday Banquet (December 9): $15. Late fee assessed after December 2nd. Last Day to Register Online is December 4th.
- Lodge Leadership Development Conference (December 9): $10. Late fee assessed after December 2nd. Last Day to Register Online is December 4th.
With online payment, there will be an option to pay by credit card or electronic check (e-check), with a minor fee of 3% of the registration fee being assessed to cover the costs of processing your payment and to pay for use of the new Tentaroo online registration system.
If you cannot access Tentaroo, please contact me (email@example.com).
Registering online is a simple process at: https://tidewater.tentaroo.com/
- Create your Tentaroo “Individual/Family” account (if you don’t already have one).
- Add yourself and others to your account. (They will be saved for registering future events)
- CAREFULLY read and follow instructions on each page to register and choose your classes or event options.
- Choose your payment option and submit your payment.
You will need the following information ready to make the process quick and easy:
- Full Name (same as on your ScoutNet / BSA membership account)
- Address / phone number
- BSA ID Number (your BSA membership
- Unit / Unit Position
- Email address
- Youth Protection training date (for those over 18)
We are looking forward to a great year full of excitement, service, and fellowship. Let’s Shoot for the Stars!
Yours in the Brotherhood of Cheerful Service,
Erich Roetz (firstname.lastname@example.org)